Sunday, May 17, 2009

Up Up Up!

I just realized now that I made two similarly themed layouts from our recent summer outing. The first layout is about my baby girl Cheska's hair going nowhere but up. Her uncle Mark jokingly refers to her as "spiky". People notice her hair because of how thick it is at such a young age (3 months), the brown tips, and because it just goes straight up!

The second one is about my 4 year old daughter Nicole on the swing, asking her Daddy to push her harder and harder so she could go higher! She keeps saying "UP!" and I keep saying "NO!!!".haha. Shows how old I am getting huh.

Both layouts are for October Afternoon. The one of Cheska uses papers from Good Cheer which is actually a Christmas Line. But the papers are so versatile and the colors are so sweet it can even be used for baby pages.

For my scrappy friends here in Manila, the October Afternoon papers are available at Visual Creations. Go get them now!

12 comments:

Wati Basri said...

lovely LOs Iris....hw u doin??

Karina Beck said...

Great layout with your lovely daughters.

Nathalie Kalbach said...

love what you did with all the paperstripes and the layouts are gorgeous!

{Brooke} said...

These are SO sweet! I love Cheska's hair : ). And Nicole is growing into such a lovely young lady!

Murphy's Law said...

awesome lo's i love the kraft!!!! and cheska's hair - what a hoot. lol. love that. and nicole is quite the dare devil =both totally adorable.

Zarah said...

Loooove them! :D

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love the way you scrap outside the box. The second layout is simply gorgous...the paperstripes just says "Shout Out"!

By the way...I lifted the layout you did for Pagemaps. Does not look anything as gorgous as yours. I will post it in my blog later this week.

Karola Witczak said...

Absolutely amazing Iris, great design as always! Beautiful photos of your sweet daughters! And I love kraft background!

Ingvild Bolme said...

Hi sweetie. I'm so glad to see you back blogging a lot again! It's always so inspiring and wonderful to isit your amazing blog with your amazing art! Love it all, as usual!

Hope everything is fine with you and your family.
Take care!

*hugs

Ems said...

Look for cute tiny little hairclip for Cheska dali! I bet she'll be a darling! Love the LOs as usual! Kailan ko kaya masisilayan ang picture ni Alexa sa LO mo *wink* hahaha...nope, no pressure! ;o)

kraftyladyincali said...

i just spent a TON of money on october afternoon paper because of your cool layouts..i hold you totally responsible for my bad spending...haha

Laney said...

Ah ah! That's so cute!