Sunday, June 10, 2007

SuperStar Layout in twopeas newsletter

I am new to this blog thing and I am just posting things right now more for myself than for the public. I want to remember special moments in my life which includes my favorite hobby - scrapbooking, and since I have no time to scrap those memorable and little accomplishments of mine in scrapbooking, I decided to just post them here. I go as I remember events so the posts may not be chronological for now. Anyway, A scrapper friend of mine, Au, posted an email in the Scrapbooks-exchange that my layout "superstar" is on the two peas newsletter. I could not believe it. I don't get to receive their newsletters for some reason and so you can just imagine my surprise at this announcement. And true to her word, the layout was indeed there in the April 2007 newsletter!

Here is what Kristina White wrote:

Inspiring Projects and the PeaNuts Behind Them

Over the weekend I was browsing through the hundreds of new layouts posted to the PeaNut Gallery, thinking about the current theme for our design team in the Creating Garden "Using Multiple Photos." There were so many great examples that fit perfectly into that theme that I wanted to highlight just a few.
If you haven't done it recently, take tour through the PeaNut Gallery and discover for yourself the inspiring projects there and the members behind them.

This layout by iris_sparkup caught my eye, first because of the glittery elements, and then I was taken by the way she used multiple variation photos (from the same photo shoot) around the edge to further promote her title, the message of her layout: Superstar.

Again, I can't post the layout here because it is out for publicaion but here is the link to the newsletter:
http://twopeasinabucket.kaboose.com/newsletters/store/200704/

No comments: