Friday, June 15, 2007

Round 6 of "So You Think You Can Scrap" contest at scraplovers


This is the final round of the contest before the Finalist round. I hope I make it to the finalist round! The challenge for this round is to "Show off your style", and this is what I sent in.

I enjoyed creating this layout. I try to do different styles but I am most comfortable and happy with lots of hand cutting, layering of paper, contrast in color, fabric and fibers, metal embelishments, and just simply having a lot going on in a page. So I guess my style is shabby chic/ romantic but leaning towards the colors of Boho chic. The only other thing I was not able to do here was use ink, paint, and stamps.

Hmmmmm hope this is ok, wanted to make another one but I don't have time. I'll be going to Baguio on Sunday with the family yippee!!

6 comments:

Cathy said...

Iris.... they might as well just give it to you now!!! You have rocked this contest since the beginning! : )
You have some of the most beautiful pages I have ever seen.

Glad you made it over to blog land!!!

Amanda L. said...

Iris...I agree with Cathy....you take the cake on this one....your scrapping just awes me!!!!!

Jenn Valmonte said...

this one is very beautiful. i hope you'd make it to the finalists' round. good luck!

Amanda L. said...

Iris....YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED...check it out here-http://www.amandalaboy.blogspot.com/

Lesley Langdon said...

Good luck Iris - you've got fans! I don't think you'll have any problems making to the finalist's round and perhaps taking the whole thing! Love your blog too!

Benga said...

Hi Iris! Buti na lng you started blogging, your LOs are adorable nakakainspire! I hope you get into the finals =)